Blue2 is the most widely used Bluetooth switch interface for tablets, mobile phones, and computers. Blue2 allows you to quickly and easily connect one or two accessibility switches to your device via a Bluetooth connection.
Blue2 is compatible with:
- iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch running iOS 7 or newer
- Apple laptop and desktop computers running macOS Mavericks 10.9 or newer
- Desktop, laptop, and tablet computers running Windows 10
- Chromebooks and Chromeboxes
- Android phones running Android 9 or newer
- Blue2 does require switch accessible software on the device (software not included). iOS 7 or newer, macOS Mavericks 10.9 or newer, and some versions of Android already include switch control software. If you have questions about switch access on specific software, please contact the software developer to inquire if switch access is available and what keystrokes they recognize as switch clicks.