Highly adjustable wheelchair tablet holder for mounting any tablet from 7” to 13″, with and without protective cases, on Rehadapt’s Universal Device Socket (UDS). Adjustable with knobs and an Allen wrench size 2.5mm. Compatible with the Rehadapt EyeGaze Bracket.
With the universal tablet holder, you can mount your iPad or virtually any tablet to your wheelchair. As a matter of fact, you can attach it to a floor mount, wall mount or any other Rehadapt mount that supports UDS. This gives you great opportunities to operate your tablet in any situation, 24/7, in a way that works best for you or your client.
- Adjustable holding points allow you to mount a tablet, with or without a protective case, between 7-13” and up to 36 mm thickness.
- The holding points secure the device with minimal contact so that all connections on the tablet remain accessible and the view of the display is clear.
- Compatible with Rehadapt Universal Device Socket (UDS), which allows you to find the mount that perfectly fits your situation and needs.
- The universal adapter enables you to keep up with advancements in technology. When you switch input methods or update your tablet, you can still use the universal adapter and mount. This saves you a lot of time, hassle and money.
- Compatible with the Rehadapt EyeGaze Bracket for those who use eye gaze as an input method to control the tablet or device.
- Device: Smartphones & tablets
- Platform: M3D
- Quick-release system: UDS
This product fulfills the regulatory compliance requirements of the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration in the US) and the MDR (Medical Device Regulation in the EU).
Virtual mounting service
Need a custom mount designed for your device?
Get in touch
Have a question? Contact our team today.